1 Obtain our prospectus from:
- University Office at Azara, Guwahati
- Select Branches of HDFC Bank (a list of branches is available on our website)
- Our Institutions: Don Bosco College, Tura; Don Bosco Schools at Agartala, Dibrugarh, Dimapur, Imphal, Kohima, Kokrajhar, Maram; Don Bosco Social Institute, Tezpur; Don Bosco Technical School, Shillong, Don Bosco Youth Centre, Itanagar.
Online from www.dbuniversity.ac.in/a
Cost of Prospectus: Rs 600 (Rs 650, if applying by post), payable in cash, Net banking, credit/debit card or DD in favour of ‘Assam Don Bosco University’ payable at Guwahati.
Visit the online application portal of the University (www.dbuniversity.ac.in/a), register yourself using a valid e-mail ID. Follow the “Steps for Applcation” given on the portal and enter the required information. Submit the application using the Prospectus ID and Prospectus Key .
Fill in the application form enclosed in the prospectus and post it to Registrar (Admissions), Assam Don Bosco University, Airport Road, Azara, Guwahati – 781017, Assam.
Download the application form from our website (www.dbuniversity.ac.in) fill it and post it to Registrar (Admissions), Assam Don Bosco University, Airport Road, Azara, Guwahati – 781017, Assam, with an application fee of Rs. 600.00.
3 Take Admission
- All candidates are required to appear for a Personal Interview which will be conducted at Azara Campus of Assam Don Bosco University. Certain programmes require an Entrance Test and/or Group Discussion. Please see below for details.
- Admission will be given on the basis of past academic record and performance at the Entrance Test / Group Discussion / Personal Interview.
- At the time of admission, the candidates must produce:
- Originals of mark sheets for verification.
- Proof of date of birth
- Caste/Tribe/Community certificate if applicable
- Student health form duly filled
4 Pay Fees
Candidates offered admission will be required to pay the requisite fees and complete all admission formalities within the timeframe given in the admission notice (generally within 10 days of the Entrance Test / Personal Interview
If you are applying before the declaration of the results of the qualifying examination or of the results of the requisite Entrance Test, you must visit the website later and enter the required marks. Those who have applied using the enclosed application form or application form downloaded from our website too should register on our application portal (www.dbuniversity.ac.in/a) using the option “Link Application with Prospectus ID”, enter the Prospectus ID and Prospectus Key (password) provided in the prospectus/sent to your e-mail ID, and enter your marks.
Dates for Personal Interview will be informed personally.
Commencement of Classes
- 27 July 2016
Venue: Azara Campus, Assam Don Bosco University